Thursday, September 25, 2003

2nd time was better

Last Thursday I saw The Matrix: Reloaded, and I enjoyed it much more than the first time. Part of it was my expectations (I'd lowered them before the first viewing, but that was still insufficient), and part of it was simply being able to pay closer attention this time to the monologues & dialogues.

This week, the tv spots for The Matrix: Revolutions came out, and today, the theatrical trailer was released. Between the spots and the trailer, I think we can get a pretty good idea of where things pick up from the middle film, and I have to say, I'm excited again to see a Matrix movie. The middle film of a trilogy is often difficult to get right, and I think that was the case with The Matrix films as well. Based on the spots and trailers, my anticipation for the final film is growing.

No comments: