the one book
This meme is making it's way around the blogosphere and I've been tagged. So here goes:
1. One book that changed your life:
Henri de Lubac, The Splendor of the Church.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
Tom Clancy, Red Storm Rising.
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
The Roman Missal.
4. One book that made you laugh:
Janet Evanovich, One for the Money.
5. One book that made you cry:
J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. (I'm with Joel on this.)
6. One book that you wish had been written:
A comprehensive examination of the Catholic worldview.
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
Dan Brown, The Da Vinci Code.
8. One book you’re currently reading:
Benedict Ashley, OP, The Way toward Wisdom.
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
John Milbank & Catherine Pickstock, Truth in Aquinas.
10. Tag five others:
The Curt Jester