There have been a number of posts over the last few days concerning the implementation of Vatican II, what it means to be a "Traditional Catholic" as opposed to being an integrist, and some of the latest problems from the latter. Envoy's Encore has a number of them:
- This one by Matt Abbot, Art Sippo, and Pete Vere on the new Luminous Mysteries of the Rosary
- This one by Carl Olson on Vatican II
- This one by Carl on rebellion from the left and the right, in general
- This one by Dwight Longnecker on the correlation but not causation between Vatican II and the post-conciliar problems in the Church
- This one by Carl on the implementation of the Council
- This one by Shawn McElhinney and Pete Vere on what makes an authentic Traditional Catholic
I'd highly recommend reading these posts, along with the accompanying comments discussions.