Saturday, April 09, 2005

This is a first

I've been banned from a blog, and my previous comments have been deleted.

The blog in question is Lutheran Pastor Paul McCain's cyberbrethren.

As far as I know, I've never been rude or disrespectful in commenting there, but I guess my disagreements with him wore out my welcome.

Bummer.

Update: a depressing number of LCMSers don't know how to talk with Catholics without reminding us of how heretical and/or asinine we are. Fortunately, there are still some who can do so (like Daniel). Now, I'm well aware that there are plenty of Catholics out there who return the favor. But you know what? I ain't one of 'em.

Better update: Good news!

Pastor Paul replied to an email, and said that it wasn't personal, he's just going to a no-comment blog, b/c he didn't have time to reply to the many serious comments being made.

No comments: