Saturday, April 04, 2015

Christ is Risen, He is Risen Indeed!

Happy Easter!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="281"] The Resurrection of Christ, Paolo Veronese, c. 1570[/caption]

 

Thirteen years after I started blogging (to the liturgical-day: it was late on the Easter Vigil of 2002) and six years after I unintentionally took a hiatus from said blogging (kids will do that to you!), I figure it’s time to get back in the saddle again. Well, I didn’t so much figure it out as succumb to the pressure accept the encouragement of some people near & dear to me… ;-)

I see this blog as having a bit of a tighter focus that my first go… I plan to keep things focused on topics pertaining to Christian discipleship and living it out in the culture(s) of twenty-first century America.

I’m grateful to have you along for the ride… check out the About... page for more about me and this blog, and please join in the conversation by commenting or reaching out to me by email (chris@chrisburgwald.com) or twitter (@chrisburgwald).

 

No comments: